- Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray:
- This one has actually been a favorite of mine of a while now. I love almost all of Mario Badescu products, but this rose infused water, is one of my top favorites! This spray can be used whenever and however (literally). Generally, I will use this spray when I get out of the shower if I feel my face is drier than usual. You know that feeling you get when your facial cleanser has completely stripped your face from every ounce of oil you ever had? Well this spray will bring your face back to a stable Ph balance and make your skin your face feel normal. Additionally, I take with me the travel size bottle when I’m traveling and spray my face throughout my flight’s duration and while I’m at my destination.
- OUAI Wave and Dry Shampoo foam:
- These two I found out of complete serendipity. Of-course I knew of Jen Atkin’s OUAI hair product line, I mean if you haven’t you’ve probably been living under a rock! Nevertheless, I always felt tempted to purchase the “Wave spray” but I could never bring myself to justify the price for what I believed to be, “yet another Kardashian-Jenner pushed product.” However, thanks to my friends at Nordstrom and their magical yearly anniversary sale, I could not pass up the offer! For just $27 you get both the wave spray and the dry shampoo. Normally just the wave spray is $27 making this a total steal! I linked below everything for you guys! I am not a big fan of dry shampoos, I’ve tried every brand out there and never liked one, but this one is so different! It leaves your hair looking as if you just washed. It also gives you a little bit of that “wet hair look.” As for the wave spray, it helps you create the perfect beachy messy hair look! couple both products together and you will look like you’re on vacation in Maui! No lie, Jen Atkin I am hooked!
- Pretty Girl Make Up Lip Gloss:
- Okay you guys, sooo.. I was sent these lipsticks, and I had low expectations, since you know I “only wear Kardashian-Jenner pushed lipsticks,” just kidding! But yes my expectations weren’t too high, nevertheless, I was completely blown away by how these lip glosses look on! My favorite is “Oh honey,” it’s a sheer lip gloss with gold under stones that give off this “summer golden goddess” feel! I loved it so much I wanted to apply it everywhere! I am not a big fan of highlighters but I applied this lip gloss all over my face as if it was a highlighter. It’s also made from macadamia oil so its super moisturizing and long lasting.
- MLMSY Lip Membrane Moisturizing Lip Mask:
- I am kind of obsessed with just ordering everything and anything from amazon. I legit spend all my money buying unnecessary things from amazon! So, when I came across these “Lip Membrane Moisturizing Lip Mask,” it was a no brainer, quite honestly. On the product description, it claims these lip mask to be anti-wrinkle, anti-ageing, lifting and moisturizing. As for material, it claims to be “collagen.” After trying these, I did feel my lips to be very moisturized, and plumped. They even looked a little bigger than usual, and the effects lasted quite a few hours. All in all, I absolutely loved them, and will be integrating this into my “before you go out somewhere nice beauty routine.”
- Dr. Jart+ Rubber Mask Clear Skin Lover:
- Dr. Jart’s masks have been on my radar for a while now, however, I never actually took the plunge. Until recently, after having lunch with my Bf’s family in Korea Town. I found this cute little beauty and makeup shop almost like a K-town version of Sephora, and I was instantly drawn in! If you’ve ever been to K-town you know how hard it is to walk out of a store empty handed. I don’t know if it’s the cute packaging, the silly animations, or the fact that everything is in Korean and I cannot understand a thing, but I always end up suckered into buying a Korean beauty product I don’t really need. As my 9-year-old sister would say EVERYTHING IS JUST SO KA-WAII! Anyways, as I’m strolling through the store I stumble across a sign that read “Dr. Jart’s mask cheaper than Sephora,” and I thought “omg these people are really playing with my heart strings!” So ofcourse I bought two masks that were “cheaper” than Sephora. I later found out I overpaid like a sucker tourist in K-TOWN! However, no need to worry, below I linked you guys with way better prices than what I paid. As far as the mask goes, I am absolutely loving them! They have different kinds, but I chose the one targeting acne because quite frankly my skin hasn’t been cooperating lately. After 1 use, my skin felt very refreshed, old acne spots looked visibly lighter, and redness and irritations were considerably reduced. I would, however, use this mask as a quick fix for special occasions.
- Jart’s cheek and eye lift:
- this mask I purchased along with the one mentioned above during my K-TOWN “shopping haul.” As far as the mask, I just wanted to experiment. I don’t really think I need much of a “cheek and eye lift” but I do like my cheeks to look plump and it did just that. I did feel as if I looked like I had slept like a baby, and very “rejuvenated” as one might say. Nevertheless, I will probably save these masks for traveling or for special occasions.
Mario Badescu Rose Facial Spray (here ), OUAI Wave Spray & Dry Shampoo Sale bundle (here), Lip Mask in Amazon (here), Pretty Girl Makeup lipgloss in “oh honey” in Amazon (here), Dr. Jart Clear Mask in amazon (here), and Dr. Jart cheek and eye lift mask (here)